1. Travel North from Brisbane along the Bruce Hway
2. Take the exit 152 off the Hway. Ensuring you take the Kilcoy Exit (there are three exits on the one off ramp Caboolture, Bribie Island then Kilcoy)
3. This road turns into the D’Aguilar Hway. Continue all the way to Woodford (approx 28km from Bruce Highway). Drive through Woodford heading towards Kilcoy for approx 3.2km.
4. Turn right onto Kilcoy-Beerwah Rd for 1.8km.
5. Turn left onto Woodrow Rd 2km to front gate, (you will go up a small rise with the road veering to the left and our entry is on the left at our entry sign. If you cross the cattle grid onto a dirt road you have gone too far).
1. Travel South along the Bruce Hway
2. Take exit 163 onto Steve Irwin Way.
3. Turn right onto Kilcoy-Beerwah Rd at Beerwah.There is a new Beerwah bypass on the other side you need to turn left at the lights to stay on Kilcoy-Beerwah Rd. Travel for approx 27.4km
4. Turn right onto Woodrow Rd 2km to gate, (you will go up a small rise with the road veering to the left and our entry is on the left at our entry sign. If you cross the cattle grid onto a dirt road you have gone too far).
Please note: GPS and Google maps offer other route suggestions. Beware these take very steep windy roads and are not quicker and are not be suitable for a bus.
1. Travel along the Bruce Highway M1 to Exit 224 (Eumundi /Kenilworth Tourist Drive 22).
2. Follow Tourist Drive 22 to Kenilworth.
3. Pass through Kenilworth Township towards Maleny.
4. 6.5km after Kenilworth township turn Right onto Booloumba Creek Road.
5. Follow Booloumba Creek Road for 3km. The camp is on the left hand side of the road. 243 Booloumba Creek Road.
Here is a Travel Factsheet that outlines the directions of how to get to our Kenilworth Centre but more importantly it also outlines the travel considerations for Booloumba Creek Road with regards to speed, hazards and lack of mobile phone reception (hence your GPS/Google Maps will stop working on the drive and you will need this factsheet).